Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lost'n'Found

When I was little, there was a 'Lost and Found' box in my school corridor.The more I looked at it the more it confused me..I mean did someone lose this box or did someone find it :)
I can laugh at myself now for that stupid musing but man..that was some serious food for thought at that age!!
Now I wish that lost and found was as simple forever. At this age you either lose your sanity or lose your virginity..which btw I have lost both :D
As if losing wasnt enough, you are expected to find things..God knows how!! I have tried finding meaning of life, relationship, behaviours,documents, et al..all in vain..may be I was looking at all the wrong places :(

People turn to God when they are looking for deeper things but let us say for now I am indulging in my shallowness(*wonder if thats a word). So here I am looking for answers within myself..basically staring at a lost and found box in one corridor which I am not sure opens where..

No comments:

Post a Comment