Monday, March 29, 2010

Give me some sunshine..I need it like, now...

Isnt it painful to see the couple who you love the most almost parting ways? They do that else they live bitterly ever after. At what point in time do you decide not to meddle with their lives anymore because each of them is doing injustice to each other by prolonging the stay.
I am not allowed to take sides..no I am not because however unfair I feel one is being to the other, at the end of the day they were married to each other for so long that their grudges are justified.
God!!! It breaks my heart and my soul to see them hating each other every moment over somethings and those who have been a pain in the a** since the inception of this relationship.
I dont know..dont have anything to say or advices to offer because I m walking on those dreaded paths and I know how the thorns feel under the barefoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment